Autumn 2019 and Winter 2020 fashion trends borrow styles from the 70´s and 90´s !
Follow new trends with fascinating patterns and colours. Surprisingly, you will recognise older trends in this coming Autumn/Winter season!
- Woven dresses, maxi or short, with or without ruffles will offer new style and warmth during the cooler months of the year.
- Ruffles and one shoulder dresses will dominate this Autumn/Winter 2019-2020 fashion season.
- Plaid patterns (vintage) return for coats and skirts. Elegant suits will attract attention always with the right colour combinations. Suits with such patterns, for office and after hours outfits reveal power and finesse!
- Fashion fans will adore long skirts combined with colourful blouses for this winter, adding a romantic character to their outfit, like the 70’s and 90’s…
- This winter season’s fashion spots could not resist to the velvet patterns, adding a more elegant note. Just timeless style!
- Leather suits, skirts and dresses will become the must of this season. Fringes will be used for elegant finishing, revealing movement in every lousy rock and reminding the 1920 trends.
- A gabardine is the timeless fashion piece for the first cold nignts of this winter. Always useful and at the top of our choices.
More and more fashion trends with patterns and colours will dominate this season revealing power and style. Personalising the options and targeting each woman’s style and comfort, we can make the right choices for successful outfits even with small changes.💕